Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Isn't It Lovely?

Thank you, PMS, for only lasting a few days...hence, my funky funk has dissipated, and I am in a lovely mood.
My tables turned this past friday. I think it was the combination of seeing a cool movie (in an actual theater), being able to enjoy a beer with some friends, chopping off my hair, finally putting fish into little-mans aquarium, cleaning most of my linens, starting my taxes and cleaning my car like it has never been cleaned before. Sounds like a lot on paper, and I have been busy, don't get me wrong...but it's really not as much as I would have liked to do! It was also a glorious weekend (weather wise), which is helping me get through the current blizzard we are experiencing here...Thank god for the warm weather so this snow will only last a day!
Little-man was able to play outside with his cousin yesterday..it was awesome! I long for the day when I own a house, just so little-man will have a safe place outside to go, without having to be supervised with every little step that he takes :)

Twist Of The Day (TOTD):
The snow storm today is the first snow storm of the season that HASN'T made me start humming "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas." I'm ready for winter to be over and done with (at least until it's a sweltering 95 degrees and super humid!).

1 comment: