Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Monday morning. For some reason..I have the jitters. I really want to work. I am excited to be at work. But I cannot focus this morning. Today, I will blame my attention defecit on Daylight Savings.
It was a slight struggle to get little-man out of bed. I turned on his bedroom light, and he didn't even flinch. I sat down next to him, rubbed his back and said "good morning" in the softest, sweetest voice I could muster at 6:20am. He tossed a little, stretched, sat up and looked at me. I motioned for him to come to mama, and to give me a hug...he said (with the grumpiest look on his face) "no!" and proceeded to throw his head back on his pillow. It's so funny how he fights to stay up at night, but fights to stay in bed in the morning. I know his sour attitude is attributed to daylight savings as well..so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
Today feels like a "choose your own destiny" day. As I'm sitting here...I feel as if I have many choices to make about the way my day will go. Hopefully, I will choose all of the right ones and end up having a glorious day. Realistically...it will end up mediocre...but at least I have my health right? (sheesh! Talk about eeyore syndrome!)

4 comments:

  1. i totally have eeyore syndrome today too! we can be eeyores together. safety in numbers (or some crap like that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was sunday? I feel like I'm missing something...ahh the joys of small blonde moments :) (NO OFFENSE TO ACTUAL BLONDES...IT'S A FIGURE OF SPEECH!)

    ReplyDelete