Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Alone

At night, I lay in a dark room...Alone
I wonder if I will find you...Alone
I wonder if this emptiness will fade..Alone
I hope for many years of laughter that are ahead of me...Alone
I yearn for companionship...Alone
I cry...Alone
I feel the urge to scream...Alone
I force myself to clean..Alone
I cook what I want...Alone
I am sick of being...Alone
I laugh out loud...Alone
I enjoy a candlelit bubble bath...Alone
I sing out of key...Alone
I dream about the day I finally meet you...Alone
I feel like a train wreck...Alone
I feel on top of the world...Alone
I feel so many things, I sometimes cannot put a label on my emotions...Alone
I pray that I will not spend another night..Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment