Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sleigh Bells Ring..

I am in a really chipper happy mood. I know I have been extremely excited for the dull, cold, uninteresting winter to be over..but there's nothing like a beautiful snowfall to brighten your day. The snow falling today looks like the "it's almost christmas" kind of snow...and thinking of the holidays ALWAYS cheer me up!
I also have a St. Patrick's Day Miracle to report...I ran an entire mile WITHOUT WALKING OR STOPPING! Granted, it was on a treadmill (which I find more easier to run on than on the streets...) but still!! IT WAS A WHOLE MILE! YAHOO! Either I ran an entire mile because my workouts are starting to pay off...or I felt extremely pressured to keep going because my treadmill was right infront of the VP of my office...either way, I still did it! It has been over seven years since I have run a straight mile without stopping...lets see if I can repeat this effort at least three more times this week..I'll actually hold my breath in anticipation! Wish me luck!!

1 comment: