Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Life.

In the wake of my love-life becoming non-existent, I have decided to sway my energy towards something more fulfilling...little-man.
As I was driving home from work the other day, I observed little-man in my rearview mirror. I had given him a bag of mini-oreo's...to tide him over until we get home and I scrounge up dinner. I noticed that, although he has just turned two, he has developed certain individualistic characteristics. It boggles my mind. For instance, he takes oreo cookies apart, and scrapes the cream filling out with his teeth, and eats the cookies last. I didn't teach him this, it was a habit he developed all on his own.
Another quirky quality about him, is the way he goes to sleep at night. He lays on his side, and literally strokes his silky-blanket...it's super cute, but also makes me wonder where he picked this up from.
His sense of humor is also rapidly developing. For instance, he can look at me, and just start giggling out of the blue. Or if I tell him it's time for him to go to sleep, he shuts his eyes super tight as if to will himself to sleep, but then giggles after. He is definitely an amazing little guy. I'm looking forward to the snow melting so we can get outside together and enjoy some of the sweet things in life...like the zoo, biking, and getting dirty in the sandbox. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment