Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snooze

I've always wanted to have at least three children. After having little-man, I know I want to have one more with my (hopefully/cross your fingers) husband, and adopt one.
The past two nights little-man has been waking up around the 3-4am hour. Sunday night, he was feeling under the weather, and last night he woke up to play. I wouldn't have been woken up last night, but he had dropped his much needed blanket and was shouting at it in hopes it would magically float back into his crib. I went into his room, gave him his blanket, told him to lay down and go night-night (to which he replied "nigh-nigh"..only your own child could make you smile at 4am).
Hopefully, when it comes time for my family to expand, it will be a lot easier to deal with a newborn the second time around, right now, the thought of doing it alone again is dauting...
...I don't even know why I am thinking about this..Lets chalk this one up to lack-of-sleep-insanity!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment