Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mini Reflection

I want to take a moment and reflect on 2007 (in no particular order...)

In 2007 I...
~worked in a horrible environment, only to leave with much discord, have a few rough months off in the summer, and land a GREAT job that I continue to love.
~celebrated little-man's first birthday.
~sprained my ankle playing softball.
~went on my first train ride.
~began my blog.
~let myself sign up for a credit card (which is the first credit card i've allowed myself to have in a loooooooong time...).
~took little-man on his first play-date.
~introduced little-man to the big swimming pool.
~tried Indian food for the first time.

(I know more happened in 2007...but those are the main highlights of the year...If I think of more, I will try to update the list)

No comments:

Post a Comment