Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Whoops!

My laziness is preventing me from writing about things I think are brilliant. Last night, as I was lounging on my couch, relishing in the silence after little-man was in bed, I had an epiphany of something great to write about. This morning..I got nuttin.
The next time I think of something great to write about, I am going to pick myself up, and write...cuz having nuttin isn't as much fun as having sumptin!

I was reading the comments on a friend's blog, and I absolutely love what someone said "If you think so much about where your life is going, you'll miss where it is right now. :)" I totally feel like that is my life motto right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment