Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Detailed Weekend

Happy Monday Morning! (I will confess, I am writing this on sunday night, but I'm going to take a risk by skipping a little ahead of myself with the monday greeting).
I am having a major case of the "oh crap! I have to go to work tomorrow and I have so much to get done and it's already after 10pm!"
If you don't already know, I am the QUEEN of procrastination. If procrastination was an olympic sport, I'd be the reigning champion of the world, and have a trophy case full of gold medals to prove it. (please excuse my horrible comedic side...I just got done watching some hilarious Dane Cook stand-up, and I feel mislead that his wit has rubbed off on me)
ANYWAYS....I have been off of work since last thursday. Yeah, i've had a really looooong weekend. I had only planned to take Friday off, but ended up coming down with a nasty case of food poisoning to which I will spare everyone the a nutshell, thursday was spent sleeping and trying to recover from my abrupt illness.
Friday was a bit productive. I got my license renewed, stopped at the library, had lunch with my dad, had every intention on going to see an early movie before I had to get little man (but I messed the time up and ended up partaking in an hour and half target trip), came home and put together the new shelves and organization thingy for little-man's room, picked up little-man, ran into two of my softball teammates at chipotle totally accidentally, and then called it a night. (I don't know why I felt the need to write out my ENTIRE day, but it's done now....sorry bout dat). Saturday, I took little-man to the children's museum with my niece and my niece's mom (no, for those of you who know me and the situation with my niece's mom, your eyes are not mistaking you...we actually did go to the museum together...hell must have frozen over!). After the kids were worn out, we went on an adventure together to figure out how we were going to redecorate the kids' room at my mom's house. It was quite the excursion. The day turned out to be busy, somewhat productive, and we both survived without getting into a fight with each other and maintaining our sanity....which leads me to today...
I haven't done a darn thing all day. I've thought about doing laundry. I've thought about going outside to enjoy the lovely weather. I've thought about a lot of things...but I honestly couldn't get myself to do, an hour ago (9:30) I decided I should kick it into high gear and clean some clothes. As I sit here, waiting for a load of clothes to dry, I cannot believe this day went by so quickly. It seems like the entire month of january has flown by at 100mph.
I am actually too tired to conform my current thoughts into anything intelligent right now...I know I had a reason for being so detailed about the past few days..but right now things just aren't clicking...stay tuned for updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment