Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Google It

I recently saw this on someone else's blog...and decided to steal the idea for myself. Granted, my blog is still fairly new, so this isn't as entertaining as I thought it would be...but it still gives me a chuckle or two. The idea is to post how you recieved random hits on your blog via google. Here are the only three google hits I've had since the start of this...in no particular order:
  • "messy pants" diapers
  • life is a cookie and a glass of milk
  • life twists and turns questions

Like I said, kind of funny, but not as lengthy as it could be in the future.
For those of you working today...Happy MLK day!...and for those of you not working today (I have nothing nice to say so I'm gonna keep it to myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment