Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF

Thank GOD it's friday! I think I was extremely spoiled over the holiday season with days off. The month of January is flying by fast, but the weeks just feel so long. In order to curb my negativity, I decided to take next friday off...only four days of waking up extremely early next week..YAHOOO! I don't have much planned for this weeked because it is supposed to be very cold. I guess you could say my only plans are to stay inside, and watch a few movies. I've been wanting to watch When Harry Met Sally, and perhaps Garden State...we'll see how that goes. If anyone wants to join in, feel free! :) I've also found that when you don't have plans for the weekend, crazy things end up coming up...so maybe I'll have some fun adventures to write about on monday...only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment