Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Urge to Purge

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel like spending money? Those kind of days happen to me all to often. Today I fulfilled my urge to purge dollars by walking around the red bullseye for about an hour. I couldn't decide what I wanted to buy, nor did I really NEED anything at home. (I had made a pretty large bullseye trip the weekend before, and probably didn't need to be shopping there for a long time...i just couldn't resist the urge!)
I wound up with new towels for my bathroom, and a new book that I'm very excited to read. My prized possession from this shopping trip was a new clock radio alarm clock. Lately, I have been having issues with my alarm not going off in the morning (I had been using my cell phone alarm because it didn't wake little-man up). It's not that there was really anything wrong with my old alarm clock...but all it had was a radio, and I was really wanting to have one that played cd's. I consider this purchase a total upgrade!!
As I'm wrapping this post up I am coming to the realization that this is super boring to most, and completely unimaginative....sorry, but I guess that's my life for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment