Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, May 2, 2008

It's a New Day.

Rainy spring days make sunny ones all the more enjoyable. This morning I struggled to get out of bed. The pelting of the rain drops were extremely soothing to my soul. After yesterday, a day of depressing pitiful thoughts, and an evening filled with tears, I am ready to start off today with a clean slate. I know it will take many baby steps to attain a healthy lifestyle that will be both conducive to myself, and little man, but I am ready. This morning, I started off the morning with a small cup of coffee (instead of the jumbo cup..one point for me!!). I also measured out the amount of sugar and cream, and the coffee still tasted delicioso! As for the rest of my day, I am going to attempt to stay away from any and all soda's. I will also attempt to drink water the rest of the day. If I can continue to adapt these small steps, I think I will be off to a great start.

Well..I've been procrastinating at work for an hour and a half. Despite the lousy weather I am actually in a great mood. Time for me to clean up my desk. I hope everybody is having a great Friday, and has a nice and relaxing weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment