Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

So is me.

I walk with an air of confidence. I have lived through many hard times throughout my life. My confidence is not meant to intimidate others. Plain and simple, I am proud of how much I have grown. I still have a lot more growing to do, but I sure have come a long way. I will not hide my confidence to make others feel more comfortable. If this is seen as a vice, then so be it. Take a moment to walk a mile in my shoes...maybe you too will walk with a bit more pep in your step.
This may come off as conceited...but I feel I am the furthest thing from.
I rarely ever give myself a pat on the back. For some uncanny reason, as I was taking my usual ANTM stroll...I felt a strong urge to tell the interweb. So, if I haven't bored you to blindness, that is my story, and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment