Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lots-O-L.A.U.G.H.S.

I can't believe there are only a couple of weeks left of 2007...boy has it sure flown by fast! I will go on a limb by saying this past weekend has been the best few days I have had in a loooong time. It was filled with many laughs as well as a couple of unexpected pleasant surprises. The following are in no particular order...
1) Getting my house in order for a girls night ended up to be worth it. The girls night was a success...including some great food and a ton of laughs (with some special tricks here and there...wink wink, LOL)!!
2) I had my first official play date. The kids had a blast and it was nice to get to know someone new. I would definitely do it again.
3) Housewarming party. Most of the girls from friday night were there...this time, with the bf's / fiance's in tote. The laughs were inevitable. It is so nice to spend an evening with friends and have an all around great time. My stomach was sore by the end of the night from all of the laughter...
4) Two days in a row of little-man taking an AWESOME nap! By awesome, I mean two THREE HOUR NAPS!!! YAY ME!
5) A good friend of mine finally made it through college...little-man and I attended her grad party, and I was able to meet a few more new people.
6) I met D's new lady friend. She was very nice....but I didn't really get to chat too much with her because they were over to watch little-man so I could go to the housewarming party.
So, in a nutshell, I will reiterate by saying my weekend was truly great. If I could replicate this weekend I would, but I think it would lose some of it's magic if happened every weekend (can ya tell I'm tired, because I feel like I am beginning to ramble on and on...). If I could manipulate my brain into coming up with a clever way to end my current thoughts, I would...but for now, I am going to go on a nice and long date with my bed and pillow...night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment