Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Poop

I was talking to a friend on the phone last night, and she mentioned something she thought was gross (it had something to do with her finace' being sick...i'll let your imagination do the rest). She quickly apologized stating "sorry, that was probably too much information." Then I started thinking....
I don't think there are any bodily function issues that become "TMI" after you become a parent. Since having little-man, I have been pooped on, peed on, spit up on, had to clean up throw up (like adult throw-up, but from a sick little baby) and snotted on.....Unfortunately, I really don't think telling me a story about puking and having the runs is going to gross me out at this point in my life.
So a warning to new parents, or those who are thinking about having children anytime soon...it will change your life..in more ways you could ever expect!! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment