Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Loopy Thoughts

I'm tired to the point of being loopy. On that note...
Is this so-called baseball steroid scandal really newsworthy? I know there are going to be numerous debates about the credibility of records during the steroid era...but come on people...professional athlete's have been pumping the juice for years... Is news in the world of baseball that non existent that we need to focus our time and energy on a topic that is practically inevitable in the world of professional athletes? I'm going to step off of my soapbox now...and to be honest, I think these thoughts are only going to make sense in my head...writing when you're exhausted is more difficult that I thought it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment