Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Questions

I took some time to look back at my past posts (seeing as I'm such a space case, I had to re-read some of them to remember what I've actually ranted about)...
I am not quite sure where I am going with this thought, or this post for that matter...but I started thinking about the content I have been writing about. Because I am so new to posting a blog, is this blog super boring? What makes up a good, fun to read blog? Is there an actual formula to entertaining writing? And, if so, can the formula be learned and practiced? Or does this skill/talent need to be inherited?
(...Just a few thoughts to ponder...and I am expecting little to no response!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment