Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yarrr!

Watching the third Pirates movie was an alright end to a day of me surviving through day one of a cold given to me from little-man. Aside from making sure he was fed, and had clean diapers on, I was on the couch feeling absolutely miserable. Before today, I was beginning to pat my immune system on the back, because little-man had been sick with a cold for over a week and I had yet to catch it...Apparently, I thought too soon.
The third movie was also a bit lengthy, and kind of scary too...I probably would've enjoyed it more in the daylight, or watching it with a beau who is yet to be named, and yet to be found (I get a little freaked out by movies that have dark or violent scenes...) Be warned, the opening scene of the movie is a bit disturbing...

No comments:

Post a Comment