Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Losing My Mind...

I have a friend who has a theory about their brain cells. She says that brain cells are like a heard of Buffalo...some are strong, and some are weak. With this in mind, I have come to the realization that I have killed off most (if not all) of my weak Buffalo...and have unfortunately started killing off my strong Buffalo.
I say this because I have been extremely absent minded lately...for no reason. I thought I had figured out what was causing my lapse in memory (I had chalked it up to "that time of the month") but today, I stand corrected. I know you can't reproduce brain cells...I keep forgetting to do really simple small tasks that a kindergartner could do! It's driving me nuts! I think I need to seriously work on making whatever parts of my brain I have not killed off a whole lot stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment