Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Half-Empty or Half-Full?

So far, my day has entailed:

*unintentionally sticking my foot in my mouth by making a joke with a tenant about not being able to hear, then realizing they were wearing a hearing aid.

*coming to the conclusion that I need to stay away from blogger and g-chat during my work days (at least until I can get a grasp on my daily work that has been recently assigned to me)

*feeling like I was hit by a bus and simultaneously have a fifty pound weight on my chest (which is probably the start of a horrible chest cold, but I have been chugging oj like nobodies business...so hopefully I will avert any/all sickness)

How is your day going? Hopefully better than mine...and mine is ONLY half way over...which only means there is a lot of time for improvement. Hopefully, the date with my pillow scheduled at 8pm tonight will help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment