Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, February 22, 2008

SPKP

Lately, my two year old has been pushing my buttons so much, that I have contemplated donating him to one of those corner clothes drop-offs (the thought has only crossed my mind twice in the last twenty-four hours...gimme a break, he's a tough cookie!). My cousin told me those drop-off sites only accepted clothes, to which I responded "he'll be in clothes, doesn't that count for something?" In reality, I love little-man. In reality, he will grow out of this nasty phase of life before I know it. In reality, I take his actions too personally...
Instead of referring to little-mans current behavior as the "terrible-two's", I will refer to it as his "sour-patch-kid-phase." Little man exhibits extremely sour behavior, then becomes very sweet...just like those silly sourpatch kid commercials. Hopefully the "spkp" will not last longer than a year, but with my luck, it will continue until he's out of the house and graduated from college!
~~~~~
The only thing on my agenda for this weekend is laundry, and some quality time wiht little-man and bop. I swear, I have about 15-20 loads to wash and put away...I'm.Not.Excited! I'm sure there will be something crazy that happens. If and when it happens, I'm sure I'll write about it! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment