After I posted about my weekend, I decided I needed to write something a little more coherent..with less rambling. Here is a small list of random revelations, food for thought, and questions that have popped into my head since being a quarter. Some are old, some are new, you decide which is which.
1) I love my friends
2) Oranges aren't as bad as I thought they were...in fact, they're actually pretty tastey.
3) Laundry will be conquered! I will keep on keepin on...
4) Waiting for others to finish their laundry really puts a rain on your parade...especially when your motivation to actually DO laundry happens few and far between.
5) I wonder how I'll survive when the day comes for me to move into a/my own house...and I'll only have one laundry machine instead of two?
6) I love my family
7) Preparing healthy lunches for the following week isn't as time consuming as I thought it would be
8) Fake chicken is a lot better than I thought it would be
9) Sleep is lovely
10) There's not a whole lot that beats crawling into a bed with fresh-out-of-the-dryer clean sheets after getting out of the shower...except for maybe crawling into said bed with someone special...in my dreams I suppose!
11) I know I will find my companion, and the person that will complete me. I know he is out there...maybe even closer than I would think...I still believe!
1 day ago