Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Blah

Do you ever have one of those days where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Today is that day for me. I could actually feel my mood coming on as I was leaving work yesterday...it's never good when you feel a bad day coming the day before it hits. Maybe it's just self fulfilling prophecy on my behalf..maybe I have PMDD...I know it's just about that time when my hormones flare out of control, and whenever this happens all I want to do is crawl into a small dark space alone, and continue to be alone until this horrible mood of mine passes. The mood is not helped by a wreckless toddler, or poor grammar (yeah, that's a weird one..it's a long story), or petti things people feel the need to continuously obsess about...yeah, the list goes on. In a nutshell I think I just need to find a nutshell, crawl into it, and be done with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment