Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Letters from the heart

Dear Little-man,

There is something I would like to request of you, and I feel a letter is most appropriate (since you're a baby genius and can read and all). I don't want to offend you, so I'll say this in the nicest way possible...
When Mommy spends time to cook dinner for us, please show Mommy some appreciation by actually eating. If Mommy only gives you cookies and Nutrigrain bars, your tummy will hurt. Veggie burgers are not McDonalds, but they're very tastey. If Mommy can thinks they're good, the least you can do is humor me with a few bites, instead of throwing the food Mommy makes on the floor. Mommy is not made of money (a classic line my parents would tell me that I swore up and down I would never use...hehehe). When you can make money, drive to the grocery store, come home to cook and then clean up afterwards, you can make whatever you want for dinner. For now, please help Mommy out and eat what she cooks for you. Mommy would really really really appreciate it!

Hugs'n Kisses,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment