Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

N-SAD

Tomorrow is one of my least favorite days of the year. I was told yesterday that the 14th of February is known as National Singles Awareness Day...and I totally agree. Even when you are in a relationship, at least from my past experiences, the day seems to always bring the stress of high expectations and let downs.
On that note, I was reading in the paper ways for people to propose in some unique ways (well, they WERE unique until the paper decided to publish them for thousands to read about). These suggestions made me both happy and sad. I was happy because I could just imagine how loved and cared for I would feel that someone would take the time to organize an elaborate way to profess his love for me. I was sad because I don't have any prospects in the love department. I know it will happen when it happens, and there are so many people in the world, that the chances of me actually finding the right guy SHOULD be in my favor. I am at a crossroads.
Why haven't I been able to find a guy that can accept me for my quirkiness tendencies, and also find someone who will truely appreciate how awesome little-man is? I know I can be crazy, but I have a great heart. I am understanding. I am compassionate. I can communicate with a moderate amount of efficiency. What the bunk?
So three cheers to National Singles Awareness Day (N-SAD).

No comments:

Post a Comment