Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

YOU WILL NOT WIN!

Why is it, when you have every intention of having a fantastic day, the traffic gods throw a million extra cars on the road, in a sad attempt to start your "great day" off rotten???? I will not let the traffic gods prevail! I will still have a fantastic day, even though I was only 3 minutes early instead of my usual 20...

My Productivity so far today:

* Found 2 new blogs that I will probably start reading on a regular basis.
* Read/wrote in my blog for about 2 hours (I should really cut my blog time down..but it's a happy addiction that I just can't seem to break!)
* Produced 15 Emergency cards, with lamination

So far, my day hasn't been as productive as one would have hoped...but there's still a few more hours for me to make it up to myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment