Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Pondering Ponders

Thoughts and Ideas I am pondering while times seems to have stood still...

1. Are grey days that sit in the 50's better than sunny days that are below zero?
2. Do you think I can have the term MTS (muffin top syndrome) recognized by the American Medical Association?
3. Am I going to be able to find a second job where I can work from home between the hours of 8:30 and 10pm M-F?...is this a plausible idea?
4. When will little man start speaking actual sentences?
5. Am I really EVER going to be in shape?
6. Am I really EVER going to meet someone nice through e.whatthehellwasithinking.harmony?
7. Will I be able to find the time to date if I end up meeting a good guy?
8. Who wants to put a wager on me getting severely injured while pitching for the greatest team in the nation?
9. Am I really going to be able to spend time with Navy?...if and when he comes home on a supposed thirty day leave.
10. How in the hell am I going to manage on eighty dollars for two weeks...minus thirty of that for diapers...so in reality, fifty dollars for two weeks (CRAP!)
11. How plausible is it to start your own foundation...only benefiting yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment