Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Over the river...

And through the city to Wine Women and Baseball I go! My friends and I have been trying to attend the Wine Women and Baseball function hosted at the metrodome for almost two years. This year, we were finally triumphant in reserving tickets. From what I have heard, the sponsored night is so popular that it tends to sell out almost immediately, prompting the Twins Organization to increase the number of nights to four or five this year.
It is really an ingenious idea for women...for a small price, you receive a lower lever reserved ticket on the first base line, and entry to a tent before the game. The tent (I was told) will provide complimentary wine tasting, massages, manicures and pedicures...I.CANNOT.WAIT! :D
I think the only thing that would make the night perfect would be if the masseuse were Justin Morneau and Joe Mauer...yum-o!!

No comments:

Post a Comment