Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, April 14, 2008

...Pretty Nonchalant Weekend

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that it appears winter is gone for the season. Driving into work this morning, the gardens were littered with hews of green growth...it really brings joy to my heart.
This past weekend was mostly a waste for me. The only semi-social thing I attended was a girls night get-together on friday. I ate too much, and drank my weight..but still managed to share a few laughs with some great girls. It was, by far, the best evening of the weekend.
Saturday morning, I was met with being completely sleep deprived. I did my minimal mom duties, but just couldn't find the energy to get much done. Some friends of mine met to hang out, but they were getting together too late for me to go (and bring little-man along), so I settled for watching a movie and laying low.
Sunday morning met me with the urge to stay in bed as long as humanly possible when you have a 2yo energetic boy running around your house. Needless to say, I only managed to stay in bed until 7:45. As excited as I am for winter to be gone, I am a bit leery of spring time allergies. I feel they have already attempted to creep into my system...leaving me lethargic with a slight headache all day on sunday.
Yes..this is a boring post...lo ciento. My mind feels a bit cloudy this morning.
On a positive note, I managed to complete my taxes...nothing like leaving important government requirements to the last minute eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment