Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You Are Beautiful

For the past week or so, my drive to pick up little man has taken on a musical theme. I recently discovered an MP3 CD that had over 100 songs on it. I had made the CD about four years ago, when I discovered my car CD player had an MP3 playing compatibility. This particular CD was titled All Songs Playlist. The first song on the CD is Fifty Cents "Patiently Waiting"...so by "All Songs" I guess I meant "All getting ready for a night out songs."
While flipping through the tracks to find one grabs my attention, I stumbled on Christina Aguilera's "You Are Beautiful." I immediately broke out in laughter. Have you seen the movie Mean Girls? If not, then you won't understand where the humor from this song comes from, and you must immediately watch it or else you will die a slow and painful death (just kidding about the slow and painful part, but really, watch it with no expectations...seriously). For those of you who know what I'm talking about, let's take a moment to relish in the talent show scene. Ahhh, the dude who wasn't important enough for me to remember his actual name...standing on stage, staring at the crowd and whispering "Don't look at me"...good times! It was a beautifully played out hilarious scene. I must go home now and watch it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment