Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sailor language and a $hitload of venting ahead...

I really really really hate censoring myself...so as not to be completely selfish and in a sad and pathetic attempt to not offend anyone I will do my best to keep this rant short and sweet. I am done! The thing I am done with needs not be named, just know that it is driving me to the fucking loony bin in a god damned hand basket. All I want to do is cry, but I am so done at this point I don't have a single tear to shed. Yes, I sound like a drama queen, so what. Give me my god damn crown for all of the shit I have been through this past month. I don't know how I am going to get through this. All I can say right now is where is the light at the end of this tunnel because I sure as hell am sick of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO TO OVERCOME THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I felt better, but I don't. Fuck me sideways and call me bob...not really...but maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment