Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To Do Tuesday's

I'm just gonna come out and say it. I hate Tuesdays. I can't possibly think of a good thing that happens on Tuesdays.

Again, I know I've said this before...I'm just too lazy to look back in my archives and dig it up.

Here's why I hate Tuesdays:
1)While some may argue Monday's are tough...at least you are just coming off of a weekend on Monday.
2) Wednesdays are Hump Days. What's not to like about that?!
3) On Thursday, you have Friday to look forward to.
4) Friday and Saturday are self explanatory.

...the only day that could really come close to a Tuesday is a Sunday. Nah...Sundays aren't too bad because you aren't forced to get up and pretend to be coherent for eight (+) hours.

My proposition to you "to do" this Tuesday? Find me a good reason why I should start LIKING Tuesday. Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment