Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Stalker Update.

I don't think I'm out of the woods quite yet...but the last few days have been relatively UN-eventful (thank god for that!!)

I've mentioned this already, but I'll repeat myself to get everyone up to speed... I took the liberty to block the phone numbers He had been calling me from, and every night I have been putting my phone on silent. So far he hasn't called me since late last week (I think by calling him the next morning around 8am and firmly telling him to STOP EFFING CALLING ME did the trick...but I can't be too sure).

I can't help but be mad at myself over this whole situation. Why? Well, I was the one (ultimately) who brought this creepo into my life, as well as into little man's life. I was too trusting to see Him for what he really was (read: psycho-drug-induced-stalker). Now that it's too late to go back, I find myself kicking my own rear because I'm apprehensive to take little man outside and play. I don't know what I would say or do if I ran into Him. I don't know what He would say to me if our paths collided. Uggh, it makes my stomach churn just thinking about it.

Baby steps will make this go away. The first baby-step I took over the weekend was taking little man on a bike ride (which entails me spending 15 minutes outside getting the bike trailer and little man in place). This was done without incident. After the bike ride, my heart sank slightly when little man asked if he could blow bubbles outside. Again...Baby steps is all I can tell myself.

I am stubborn, and refuse to let this run my life anymore than it already has. Unless something CRAZY happens...I think I'm going to stop talking about it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment