Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Going to my Happy Place.

Do you have any fun plans for your holiday weekend?

I decided (last minute of course) to head up North to my Uncle's cabin for the first time in over two years. This will be the first "cabin" experience for little man. I am excited for him, but also nervous. I think my apprehension comes from fearing he won't like it up there. I'm just being a worry wart...afterall, he would be crazy NOT to love it!

The ride is about 3.5 hours, and there may or may not be heavy traffic. This will also be the longest amount of time spent in a carseat...keep your fingers crossed for a successful trip! I told his daycare about his long car ride, and asked that they NOT put him down for a nap (seeing as we are leaving in the middle of his normal nap time). This will either be the best request, or wind up being my worst nightmare...WISH ME LUCK!

I'll hopefully have fun pictures to post after the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment