Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, August 29, 2008

A Sweet Surprise

We made it up north. I am ecstatic! I was lucky enough to be able to drive...which shortened our car ride by about a MUCH NEEDED half hour.
Little man was an absolute champ. He slept for about 45 minutes, and took about and hour to wake up and process that we were still in the car.
About two and a half hours into the trip, little man shouted "i need go potty real bad mom!" (he was wearing a pull-up...cuz I'm smart like that!). He whined and whined for the next ten minutes (which felt like an hour!!) until we got to the tasty restaurant. I walked him straight into the potty, and his pull-up was miraculously dry! PLUS he went potty in the toilet. Life is sweet!!
Long story short: We made it!! I couldn't be more ready to get to bed so I'm rested for a fun day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment