Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cutting the Cord!

A friend of mine recently posed the question "Who are your top five celebrity crushes" which got me thinking....
I think I have turned asexual since having little-man! At the same time, I am a total hypocrite! All I ever say is "I want to go out on a date...I need to meet someone...Please people, set me up!"....But when it came to thinking about what celebrities I had a crush on, none immediately came to mind! I tried taking a step back from my life to take a look at what was going on, and discovered I invest %100 of me to little-man (which I feel is important, and a good thing...don't get me wrong) The balance of being a working single mom, and a mom to a toddler definitely leaves me with a full plate...but I KNOW I am ready to add a dating life to the mix...I just need to figure out a way to cut my mommy umbilical chord! Any suggestions?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment