Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Black Friday

I think I have already written about this...but I feel the need to reiterate myself. I love the holidays. I have most of my holiday shopping done, but have been trying to decide if I want to venture out on Black Friday to see if there are any good deals I can find. I am afraid to venture out for a couple of reasons. First, I have heard viscious rumors that people are horrible in the stores and the parking lot. Going as far as getting physical with complete strangers over a hot item that has run out of stock. I think if I witnessed this behavior first hand, my holiday joy would instantly disappear. Second, I haven't figured out where little-man would hang out, because there is no way I would bring him into the chaos known as Black Friday! Third, I cannot decide what stores to venture out to. Walmart is at the top of my unethical list of places to avoid, but they do have crazy holiday deals (which I should take advantage of seeing as I'm broke as a joke). Target would be a must visit, but I know I'll end up buying way too much...And then there is Best Buy, Old Navy and Kohl's. The more I think about it, the more I am leaning towards avoiding retail stores all together on Friday...only time will tell! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment