Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Retail Therapy

I've had a rocky morning. I had posted a long entry, but decided it was too painful to myself and others to keep it up...so I deleted it. In lieu of the day I've had, I decided to take little man garage sale hopping. I had ten dollars in my pocket and decided that was all we were allowed to spend. We found some lovely treasures.
A framed piece of art with flowers that will go lovely in my bathroom. A bag full of ten decent condition softballs. Two matchbox cars. A stuffed penguin, and the book One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. I think we got some great deals, considering we ended up only spending five dollars :)
I mailed my second PIF today to Tessa...Go check out her site if you get a chance!
This morning I also finished shopping for my third PIF gift. I am very excited to get it in the mail...I would've mailed it along with Tessa's, but I hadn't had the chance to write a little note for it...Look forward to the package to be getting into the mail soon Sara! :)
Retail therapy was exactly what I needed. Looking forward to the rest of my weekend! Hope you're getting a chance to enjoy the lovely weather!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, retail therapy. If only it didn't cost us money, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...although, it's a great day when a total of five dollars sends you home with a few treasures :)

    ReplyDelete