Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Searches

I've totally got a case of the Monday's today. Not that I'm complaining, or that it's the worst thing since the invention of tapered pants...it just is.

Here are the most recent searches that have taken people to my site:

sailor language - Duh. I've got a dirty mouth, I need to buy a LOT of Orbitz.
ode to laughter - Isn't that the case?
bad dream - No surprise there...
Artificial Mermaid - Silver Chaos - Huh? That's what she said!
roller coaster twists and turns - Duh two times.
I grew up with gary spivey - My heart goes out to the person who felt inclined to search this...
a man of twists and turns - Interesting.
hehehaha
- They forgot to type "and a couple of tra-la-la's"
happy birthday in sailor language - Who would've thunk it?
joe mauer slut burger - By far my most favorite search! I laugh every time I read it. hahahahahahaha. See?

I'd be honored. Really.
Happy Tuesday all!!

2 comments:

  1. It always amazes me how people get to my blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really one of my favorite things to do on my blog too. That last one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete