Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I've officially been diagnosed as being allergic to life. Well, not all life per say, just life in the form of tree pollen and other miscellaneous nature allergens.

Lucky for my pocket book I wasn't forced to undergo the extremely expensive labs for my doctor to come to this conclusion...instead, she said "let's treat your symptoms with a couple of meds, and if that doesn't work we'll go back to the drawing board."

Well ladies and gents..the treatment has WORKED!

I feel like a new, healthy person...except for the fact that the pill I've been prescribed makes me feel like a sleepy headcase. So, to counter my drowsiness, I started taking my daily pill at night. Apparently allergy meds are sometimes prescribed as sleeping pills. Today I'm technically on a double dose, because I didn't switch to taking it at night until yesterday (so one was taken in the morning, and one was consumed at about 10pm)...so i feel extra loopy today.

What do I do when I KNOW I'm already extra loopy? Run to the nearest Caribou for a large light roast of the day with a shot of Vanilla and cream OF COURSE!

Here I am, one giant cup-o-joe down...obsessively planning my next move. I'm a pretty big deal like that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment