Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Holla

Daylight savings time really gets my goat. One wouldn't think an hour would make THAT big of a deal..but here I am, at 11:20 (thanks to "daylight savings time") and nowhere near close to being tired. Why can't the US just compromise and keep the clocks a half hour in between daylight savings time and non daylight savings time? Wouldn't that make a heckuva lot more sense? Yeah, I agree.

So as not to end this on a completely bitter note...I had a really nice weekend. I spent time laughing with friends, hung out with little man, and even managed to wash eight loads of laundry (did I mention how much I dislike laundry? CRAP, I was trying NOT to be bitter...my bad!). I love having my house 80% clean. Why is it only 80% clean? Because I still need to do a small amount of de-cluttering, and my room still needs major attention. All in all life is great! :)

How was your weekend? Anything fun to report?

p.s. I decided not to drink for the month of march, and so far so good! The true test will be St. Patty's Day...but I'm not too worried :) Besides, not being hungover is SO worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment