Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

American Idol


Yes. I'm jumping on the American Idol Bandwagon. Why, you ask? Because one of the contestants went to my high school....

Honestly, I don’t think she would know my name, nor would I have recognized her if we passed on the street. She only went to my high school for a year or so (her hair back then was bleach blond with varying bright-color highlights), but had been in the public middle school with my friends….so they were the ones to inform me of her new celebrity status.

The girl has talent, that’s for sure! She exudes soul in her songs, I loved hearing her sing on television last night…and FYI: talent runs in her family.

Have you jumped on the American Idol Bandwagon yet? If so, I hope you give Jesse your vote. She deserves it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of American Idol or any reality show much any more really. But thats cool =)

    ReplyDelete