Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

How Funky is Your Chicken?

I feel like I need to rattle my schedule up a little...either that or I feel like I need to regain my mundane schedule..I can't quite decide. Only having to work 3.5 days in the past two weeks has left me caught in a whirlwind. Xmas week I was SO BUSY. This past week I was NOT BUSY.

What did I do with myself this week? Nothing.

I spent many nights alone, and one night with friends.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to shake myself out of this winter funk?

4 comments:

  1. Have a dance party ! crank up the music and dance around like crazy 9with or without friends). Seriously. It works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, treat yourself to something you love...a book or magazine, a massage or manicure. Maybe take up a new (or old) hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trip to Chicago...just an idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I now have a cheer in my head I haven't done or heard since high school...

    ReplyDelete