Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, January 12, 2009

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL

Little man is growing up, and he's growing up fast. He's adapted funny little mannerisms that he uses on a daily basis to get me laugh. He's potty trained. He's equally enjoyable and frustrating (aren't all toddlers though?).

Forcing myself to remember the family stuff I was afforded when I was little, I had a mini epiphany. I needed to sign him up for sports.

I hopped online, and started digging around to see what was available, and what would/could fit into our schedule.

I found a class called Mini Soccer Camp for 3 and 4 year olds...and figured I'd give it a shot. To be honest...I'm REALLY EXCITED! Granted, I'll admit that soccer wasn't my favorite sport when I was little, but talk about a perfect sport for a toddler who has way too much energy for his own good. Plus, I'm looking forward to a great belly laugh seeing all of these little people huddle around the ball in attempt to be the next Pele.

Now all I have to do is find a camcorder to borrow so I can capture the glory to share with the world. I have a feeling this little class is going to be a night to remember!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Little kids are always so cute running around and trying so hard.

    ReplyDelete