Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tid Bits

I've felt like my muse has temporarily left me...so how about list, eh?

- I'm still on my Kind Diet. I've slipped up here and there, consuming processed sugar, or even cheese on two occasions...which, to be honest, I felt as if I was being indulgent, but I also realized I didn't NEED to be eating it. All is going great! Here are my favorite dishes thus far...comment or message me if you'd like a more detailed description!

*Savory Cranberry Cous Cous
*Out of this world stir fried veggies including broccolini, carrots, asparagus and bean sprouts
*Killer Fried Rice
*Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup

- I'm still single, and I'm still alright with that. Sure, it's fun and exciting to explore new relationships...but I've got my hands full, and I've very glad I can acknowledge this.

- Anything you'd like to hear more about? Once my muse returns I'll be sure to post more regularly...Until then...keep being awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I have visited the Kind Life website and am pretty impressed. Although the vegan lifestyle wouldn't work for me, I am contemplating making little changes that would make a difference.

    Thanks for hooking me up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! The vegan lifestyle has been different for me, and aside from my couple of cheese slip ups this past week, has been really easy to adjust to (although my toddler wouldn't agree). I think any healthy change is a great one! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete