Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Same and Different.

Physically I am in the same place today as I was a year ago..but something is different.

I still work for the same company today as I did a year ago, but again, something is different.

I still live in the same place today as I did a year ago, and (surprise) something is different.

I can't quite put my finger on it. I just have my "hasn't failed me yet" mom-gut feeling that something is different.

I'm pretty sure I was happy a year ago...but I feel VERY happy today.
I'm pretty sure I was in control of life a year ago...but I feel more in control today.

Maybe adding another year of life to my belt has left me with a tinge more confidence(?).

Maybe deciding to do things that make me happy instead of waiting for others to invite me is helping me feel refreshed(?).

I am still the same person today as I was last year...but I'm also different...and I'm very happy to admit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment