Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Loot.

When I was young, I would immediately get on the phone following Xmas and compare what presents we got from our parents.

It was a completely juvenile trivial discussion...and at some points turned into a small competition with which nobody was in control...but it's what we did, and we did it well.

Looking back at those days, I can't believe I actually spent my time bragging about the gifts I received....kids!

This year people were very generous to both myself and little man. From coworkers to my own parents. I wish I had unlimited resources to shower those around me with gifts of gratitude...but I don't. All I have is my actual gratitude...and a phone for me to dial them and thank them non-stop.

I hope you were spoiled this holiday season...be it with love, friendship, family or fun little surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment