Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Letters from the heart.

Dear Minnesota,
I don't mind that you 're cold for six months out of the year. I don't mind that you dump white snow that turns to brown nasty mush either. What I do mind are the idiot drivers you allow to dwell in your state. Could ya do something about that? Thanks.


Dear Idiot Drivers,
I'm sure you're thinking "Who are you calling an idiot driver?! Wasn't it YOU who almost got into two spin outs/accidents in the past 24-hours???"....I will not allow you to group me with you. Nice try.
Do me a favor and move to Wisconsin. We don't need your kind around here...especially between the hours of 7am and Midnight.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment