Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Travel Bug

Since booking my vacay...all I can think about is traveling. I have traveled more than some, but very little compared to others. I haven't really thought about this for a while, but here are the places I would LOVE to visit before I die (in no particular order):

1. Backpacking through Europe. Nothing fancy..just going across the ocean, getting on a train, spending a few days in each country/city I visit, and soaking up the rich history and/or culture.

2. Taking little man to "Mickey Mouse's House" (or as rest of you know as Disneyland). I can't wait to see the look on his face when we go to Disneyland. It won't happen for a couple of years, but I'm really looking forward to it!!!

3. South Africa. An amazing country.

4. The Grand Canyon.

5. Alaska.

6. Hawaii.

7. South America. I haven't decided which country, but I think it would be fun to see and experience the culture of our neighbors to the south.

8. Yellowstone National Park.

9. Niagara Falls.

10. Australia.

And an extra place for good measure...Las Vegas. Yeah yeah yeah...I'm getting closer to age 30 by the day and I STILL haven't been to Vegas. I'll get there...eventually!!!

While some of my top-10 list is easy to achieve...others will take a bit more planning. I can't wait for the day I have everything crossed off...can you imagine the stories I'll have?

No comments:

Post a Comment